Third Sector Interface (Perth & Kinross), The Gannochy Trust and National Lottery Community Fund are working together to bring you a Perth and Kinross Roadshow for the third sector. It’s an opportunity for face to face conversations structured around your questions, the challenges you face, and the funding and support available.
What’s on the programme?
These free events will offer;
- information about current funding streams.
- table discussions driven by your questions.
- bookable 15 minute one to one sessions with the funders.
- an opportunity to share the challenges that you face, talk through solutions, and find out what support is available.
These are drop-in events, so you can arrive at any time during the event, and we would appreciate you registering to attend using the Eventbrite links below so that we have an indication of likely numbers.
One-to-one 15 minute sessions
To book a 15 minute session with The Gannochy Trust, or The National Lottery Community Fund, please email email@example.com with a note of which organisation you would like a one-to-one session with. We will respond to confirm your session slot. If there are available one-to-one sessions at the event, you may be able to book on the day.
Who should attend?
Trustees, staff, or volunteers from Perth and Kinross based third sector agencies are encouraged to attend and, ideally, those who have a strategic role in fundraising for their organisation. Places will be restricted to two per organisation. Please note that access to some funding streams will only be available to registered charities.
Where and when?
The Roadshow will visit:
- Strathmore Community Hub, Coupar Angus on Wednesday 24th May 10.30 am to 12.30 pm and 1.00 pm to 2.30 pm
- Strathearn Arts, Crieff on Friday 26th May 10.30 am to 12.30 pm and 1.00 pm to 2.30 pm
- Pitlochry Town Hall on Tuesday 30th May 10.30 am to 12.30 pm and 1.00 pm to 2.30 pm
- Perth Concert Hall on Wednesday 31st May 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm and 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm
- Loch Leven Community Campus, Kinross on Friday 2nd June 10.30 am to 12.30 pm and 1.00 pm to 2.30 pm
A summary of funding and services available can be downloaded here: