The Third Sector Interface (Perth & Kinross) would be happy to discuss your funding needs with you and help you identify potential funders to help your organisation grow.
We will share timebound grants and funding opportunities via social media and our email newsletter. You can also find regular updates in the news we share on our website (see below). Follow us on your preferred platform to get early notice of these free sessions.
On this page, we wish to highlight ongoing funding opportunities, which you can find below:
- SCVO host the funding.scot website. This website provides a comprehensive database of funding opportunities for Scottish charities, ranging from small grants to funding for big capital projects. SCVO members have access to exclusive features and information on funds and grants.
- Perth & Kinross Council provides information about local sources of funding and community grants on the Community Grants website. This website offers up-to-date information on Common Good Funds, small grants through Local Action Partnerships, and various grants and funds which become available from time to time to meet specific needs.
You will also find information on Welfare Rights and on how to subscribe to the Council funding newsletter.
- Foundation Scotland distribute more than £150m to charities and community groups each year. Their funds include a number that are specific to certain communities as well as more general grants. Search their available funds.
- SSE Renewables operates community investment funds in the scope of the Drumderg, Calliacher and Griffin windfarms. Browse by region to find information about community funds available in your area.
Take at look at the current opportunities here.
- Grants up to £10,000 from Gannochy Trust Youth Panel: Apply in 2024 (Closing 1 March, 27 April, 17 August, 8 November)The Gannochy Trust Youth Panel Fund provides grants of up to £10,000 for applications that support Youth Activity, Youth Voice, or Youth Health and Wellbeing. The Fund was developed by, and is assessed by, a group of 12 young people aged 14 to 26 from Perth and Kinross and applications are invited from any charity… Read more: Grants up to £10,000 from Gannochy Trust Youth Panel: Apply in 2024 (Closing 1 March, 27 April, 17 August, 8 November)
- Trustees Forum: National Lottery Community FundTrustees, committee members and staff are welcome at our next Trustees Forum on Wednesday, 8 November, an opportunity to share ideas, challenges and best practices! This event will take place at The Gateway from 12:30-2:30pm. Please register using Eventbrite. Coinciding with Trustees’ Week, at this session the National Lottery will be delivering a session regarding… Read more: Trustees Forum: National Lottery Community Fund
- Open Now! Communities Mental Health and Wellbeing Fund for Adults (CMHWF)We’re excited to announce the launch of the Perth and Kinross Communities Mental Health & Wellbeing Fund for Adults for 2023/2024, resourced by the Scottish Government. This fund aims to support community-led initiatives that promote a culture of positive mental wellbeing and resilience through preventative and early intervention approaches. It is tailored for projects that… Read more: Open Now! Communities Mental Health and Wellbeing Fund for Adults (CMHWF)