A full programme of training for third sector organisations will be developed by Third Sector Interface (Perth & Kinross) over the year.
These sessions will be aimed at developing organisational capacity, with topics including business planning as well as HR, marketing, finance, and legal processes.
We will share these opportunities via social media and our email newsletter. You can also find regular updates in the news we share on our website (see below). Follow us on your preferred platform to get early notice of these free sessions.
On this page, we wish to highlight ongoing training opportunities, which you can find below:
- SCVO organise regular webinars (paid and free) for third sector organisations, accessible via their Events & Training calendar.
- Just Enterprise hold webinars for social enterprises on a variety of themes and topics.
- NHS Tayside run a programme of free webinars on Wellbeing at Work and Supporting and Developing Employees. For details, contact: email@example.com
- APT offers free Disability and Inclusion in the Workplace workshops.
Third Sector Human Rights and Equalities (THRE) is a nationwide project working with Scotland’s TSIs to develop resources, training and networks to support third sector organisations towards taking a human rights and equalities first approach to their organisational development and delivery. THRE regularly organise free training courses on topics such as:
- What is a human rights and equalities first approach, and why it is relevant to you and your organisation
- What a human rights and equalities approach means when talking about funding and fundraising
- Why a human rights and equalities first approach is relevant to the governance of your organisation, and how you could implement it
- How you and your organisation take a human rights and equalities first approach to your decision-making and organisational development
British Red Cross offer free educational workshops, in first aid and other topics, to those supporting and living in our communities. The workshops are fun, interactive and cover life saving skills in a one-and-a-half-hour workshop that takes place at your location (or another venue organised by the participants) or hosted by British Red Cross online. Workshops include:
- What first aid means and talk about different ways of helping in an emergency
- Lifesaving skills including – Recovery Position, CPR, How to use an AED & more
- Opportunity to ask any questions about scenarios the group might be worried about
The workshops are completely funded by the British Red Cross, so there is no charge. Find out how to organise one for your community:
- If you are interested in organising an online workshop via Zoom/ Teams you can do so here.
- If you are interested in booking an in-person workshop, you can do so here.
- For any youth or multiple in-person workshops, please contact David: firstname.lastname@example.org